Sunday 24 July 2016

Ronaldo: “This is the best year of my career in terms of trophies”

The Real Madrid forward was in Funchal for the expansion of his museum.

Cristiano Ronaldo returned to his birth place, the Portuguese city of Funchal, to inaugurate the expansion of his museum which is already home to a replica of the eleventh European Cup he clinched on the 28th of May in Milan: “It was a special moment for us to win la Undécima. In terms of trophies, this has been the best year of my career. I have won the two most important trophies for club and country”.
 
“I'm very happy to have the trophy here in the museum. Winning with Real Madrid, where I have been for seven seasons, it's a really happy time for me. Things are going very well. The next trophy I bring here will be as European champions with the national team, with Portugal, which was really important to us as well”.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment